Habitat 6 Los Feliz - built for better living.
Introducing six modern homes for urban living by famed architectural firm Rios Clementi Hale Studios. These single-family residences with no common walls envelope three-story floorplans constructed to enhance privacy, while allowing natural light and landmark views to illuminate thoughtful living spaces. Balanced and organic architectural elements borrow from the Scandinavian school of design, with ample use of natural materials like wood, marble, and steel. A clean, neutral palette is punctuated by striking tile patterns, walls of natural wood, and bold use of glass.
Modern Small-Lot Homes
Connect to the elements with private ground-level patios and side yards, perfectly positioned to entertain. Solid craftsmanship and an evolved aesthetic elevate these homes and their inhabitants to heights rarely found in today’s market. Each residence features a two-car direct entry garage, two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, connected living room/kitchen/dining area, and first-floor “flex” space/3rd bedroom with full bath. Step out your front door and enjoy a short stroll to all the best dining, shopping, theatres, and bars in Los Feliz.
- Wide 7” White Oak Plank Wood Floors
- Fleetwood Sliding Doors
- Custom built woodwork & cabinetry
- DWR Fixtures
- Carrera marble countertops and back splashes
- Bosch, Miele stainless steel appliance packages
- 11 ft. islands with seating for three
- Custom built-in wardrobes and walk-in closet
- Floor to ceiling walls of glass
- Dual Soaking tubs and showers in some master bathrooms
- Private side yard and patios
- Direct entry 2-car garages
- Private pedestrian entrances to each home
- Balconies off of living rooms and kitchen
- Association-Maintained drought tolerant hardscaping with native plants